- Britain's exit of the EU is memorably being called the "Brexit".
- Former mayor of London Boris Johnson was a leader in the "Brexit".
- Great Britain's prime minister has announced his resignation in light of the vote to leave the EU.
- The conservative parties made the push to leave the EU.
- Stock value was noticeably decreased for European companies.
- The euro, pound, and other European currencies took a dive against the U.S. dollar due to the "Brexit".
(Content Source: The Wall street Journal (Non-digital copy; newspaper form))
(Photo source: UK Parliament http://www.parliament.uk/biographies/commons/boris-johnson/1423 )
"Images of Parliament." Www.Parliament.gov. UK Government, n.d. Web. 26 June 2016. <http://www.parliament.uk/about/images/>.